Food That Inspires Inc. - Melissa Schaible
RSS

Recent Posts

A French inspired Thanksgiving dish LOCAL!
Grow your own micro greens!!
Watermelon Radish
Fish Heads!
Fusion Food was Fabulous!!

Categories

daily
powered by

My Blog

Fusion Food was Fabulous!!

Last night was AMAZING! The Chinese/Peruvian fusion meal was a huge hit!! Pictures and the menu will follow later on today :) As a private chef with 20+ years’ experience the techniques come as effortless as my next breath, leaving me free to loss myself in the depths of my creativity to produce the perfect dish :} My imagination does not end at food, I love art in all its forms and the child it wakens inside me!! Try and create something fresh in your kitchen today! Visit a local farm or green market, bring your smartphone and look up a local, seasonal ingredient to experiment with :} You will feel like a pro before you know it. "Culinary Artistry" authored by Andrew Dornenburg and Karen Page is not your average cook book. You won’t find it loaded with recipes, rather ingredients categorized by seasons and what other ingredients will pair well together. It’s a tool that professional chefs use frequently to get their creative wheels turning. I was first introduced to the book when my culinary instructor gifted it to me. Now it is filled with post-it notes and scribbles all through the margins just as you would imagine a painter sketches in a brainstorm pad...
Get INSPIRED today!

13 Comments to Fusion Food was Fabulous!!:

Comments RSS
price rolex on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 11:00 PM
Excellent site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

Custom writing on Saturday, May 27, 2017 12:23 AM
Now not best your contents however additionally the way you present the problem is splendid. Mainly this one is articulating the feel of the discussion. Your phrase energy is fantastic. Maintain it up.

help with economic essay on Saturday, June 24, 2017 1:26 AM
Welcome! Much obliged to you for welcoming me appropriate here. i found such a great deal of exciting thoughts here. You're composing style could be perfect and i really appreciate to perusing your posts. You have distributed article with splendidly! I certainly think this site needs a decent arrangement additional consideration

custom assignment services on Friday, September 15, 2017 11:22 PM
Here are going to help you autocenter belt strategy, which includes a further advantage More exactly, this is the kitchen sink, the wine cellar cooler and then a stove. In this particular arranging have to be primarily

Anonymous on Sunday, December 10, 2017 4:11 PM

pancardstatus1 on Monday, April 16, 2018 4:37 AM
The innovation for WPANs is in its outset and is experiencing quick advancement

download pan card on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:08 AM
The LNWR immediately introduced water troughs at different areas, yet different organizations were ease back to embrace the new contraption.

Dwayne on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 11:30 PM
Yes i am ready to change our life today.This blog is one of the best blog. I am very happy to read this blog.Thanks for it.To get Garage Racking Click here http://rackinguk.uk/racking/garage-racking.html

TSPSC Hall ticket on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 12:37 AM
TSPSC Result 2018. Download Telangana State Public Service Commission Exam Results 2018.

Boxer on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 5:04 AM
Very impressive publication here. Moreover as I see, this question is very actual for many people indeed. I am strongly agree with your posting material. Do share some more material if you have. business card boxes online

Best Greetings Quotes on Friday, May 04, 2018 1:30 AM
All the best Sayings and Quotes. " As we become more established together, As we keep on changing with age, There is one thing that will never show signs of change.

Writing Yard on Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:02 AM
This is such an interesting blog related to fusion food topic. I have so enjoyed this fabulous content.

cartoon hd apk on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 10:30 PM
Since 2006, UC Browser has been performing more pressure and rendering takes a shot at its servers, which is like the task of a thin client